Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

davediego@geocities.com writes:

> maybe he dropped his calculator and screwed up the lcd, u guys even know
what
> that
>  stands for? LiquidCrytalDisplay, u wanna see colors? press your finger on
> the
>  screen with a little force and the liquid crystal will make a rainbow,
kinda,
>  and
>  it might mess up your screen

Actually, I think I've seen this blue line before... and I take good care of
my calc! :) Actually, don't quote me on this, but I *think* you see a little
snippet of the blue line phonomena when you turn the calc on and off... it
makes a line go across the screen. I'd have to check.

And about the finger color thing... if only there was a way to apply pressure
to certain parts of the screen so that we could simulate color. :)