Re: A89: Re: HW version... tell from packaging???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: HW version... tell from packaging???

>I agree with you totally about your views on HW1 vs. HW2.  Why will
>programmers that own a HW2 calculator, want to spend the extra time and
>memory (and probably sacrifice features) to make their game compatible with
>HW1, which few people own anyway?  Maybe the best case scenario is that
>programmers will make two versions of every game...

What I see happening is a separation of library routines for each HW
version.  The library routines would accomplish the same end result on both
calcs, just by different means.  As long as we all stick to the libraries,
there should not be any real compatability issues.

-Mark Zavislak
felix@megsinet.net