Re: A89: Re: HW version... tell from packaging???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: HW version... tell from packaging???

I agree with you totally about your views on HW1 vs. HW2.  Why will
programmers that own a HW2 calculator, want to spend the extra time and
memory (and probably sacrifice features) to make their game compatible with
HW1, which few people own anyway?  Maybe the best case scenario is that
programmers will make two versions of every game...

--
Bryan Rabeler
rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu

"nothing important happens behind anybody's back.  Everything will be
discussed on the list and everyone will be kept informed." - Chris Dornfeld,