Re: A89: Re: OT: darwin

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: OT: darwin

In a message dated 12/12/99 2:33:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
davediego@geocities.com writes:

> that one specimen doesnt grow the eye, its offspring many genrations down
> will
>  finally grow the eye. it keeps progressing from 1 light sensitive cell, to
> the
>  whole eye, with millions of that species of animal living and dying before
> the
>  eye is finally acheived

if that were true, why don't we have other eyes for other light?  What could
possibly cause the "light sensitive" cell to start anyway, with the intense
complexity of the eye?  there is a _huge_ number of factors that would happen
at the same time for evolution to take place, it's hard to even get two or
three to happen at the same time.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>