Re: A89: Re: OT: darwin

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: OT: darwin

In a message dated 12/12/99 2:25:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
davediego@geocities.com writes:

> ahahaha, that statement is just so full of crap its funny, eric where the
> hell
>  do u get all this bullshit? please tell me so i can go read it and get
some
> more
>  laughs
>
>  Eric Greening wrote:
>
>  > Carbon dating isn't reliable either.

unless you have a bone that has "3500000" years old stamped on it to compare
the accuracy of carbon dating to, how do you know that it is correct?
without a reference like that (which we obviously don't have), it is all
relative.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>