Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

If it was natural defences, then why didnt the doctors tell him that is
was natural defences?  Simply, because they had scientifically figured
out that natural defences are very inadequate when dealing with cancer
(especially cancer that eats away at your tissue so that you wake up
with blood in your mouth every morning).
     - Matthew

Serial wrote:

> Antibodies? hm. Problebly not. Kemotherpy .. problebly. Natural defences at
> works can problebly be accountable for this. It could be a miracle. I sure
> as heck know I'm not going to get the same unless I get kemotherpy.

Follow-Ups: References: