Re: A89: Re: Re: OT: html messages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: OT: html messages

>ok.. thoose last mails was not readable even in netscape that supports
html, so
>I guess they where some MS-standard html.
>I dont write file://ollie, I write two slashes and then "Olle", it is your
>stupid mailsoftware that translates it to file://Olle

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME:

YOU DO NOT SEND HTML FORMATTED EMAIL MESSAGES TO A LIST THAT DISTRIBUTES A
DIGEST VERSION!  MAJORDOMO IS UNABLE TO PROPERLY SUPPORT THEM IN DIGEST
FORMAT, SCREWING IT UP FOR THOSE OF US WHO DON'T WANT TO READ ALL OF THESE
UNIMPORTANT MESSAGES ONE BY ONE.

IT TAKES A MERE SECOND TO GO TO FORMAT --> PLAIN TEXT.  DO IT, OR I _WILL_
GET TICALC TO UPDATE THE LIST GUIDELINES TO MAKE IT A REMOVABLE OFFENSE
(Nick? Please? =)

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A MERE FRACTION OF A SECOND TO BE CONVENIENT TO OTHERS -
BOTH BY SENDING PLAIN TEXT EMAIL AND ONLY QUOTING RELEVANT INFORMATION IN
THE REPLY - YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS LIST.

</caps lock>

    -Scott