A89: To: Religion-89@lists.ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: To: Religion-89@lists.ticalc.org

Not to perpetuate the entirely off-topic stuff going on, but all the
emails from Serial trying to offend people who believe different things
than he does, and all the emails from others telling him everthing from
he's out of line to '^*^&* you', don't really annoy me nearly as much as
the fact that I have about twenty messages on religion in my mailbox and
only two that concern the TI89...  Why can't we all just get along and
ignore people who offend us, or email them personally to tell them that
they're gonna go to hell, instead of broadcasting it to everybody?

And yes, I recognize the irony of how I just broadcast this to
everybody.

Follow-Ups: References: