From: Eric Greening
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: A89: Alignment Error

Then you're condemned to hell and, for those who don't care then you will when Jesus returns.  I care.  It is wrong.  I can only tell you about it and hope you finally come around before He returns.  And please tell me you don't believe in Darwin and evolution junk.

Eric Greening

Follow-Ups: References: