Re: A89: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> 1.) ticalc.org isn't allowed to distribute the Flash ROMs... I doubt you are
> either.
>
> 2.) TI says they didn't make AMS 2.01, so if they ask you to take it down,
> they don't have any grounds to force you. :)
>
> Bryan

I don't claim to be a distributer. quite the opposite.
I do have the newest version, but I clearly state that I am not a distributer,
and that TI only supports roms downloaded from them.
and, I have always claimed, you are my withnesses, that I will take them down,
as soon as I recieve an official complaint from TI.

So I think I am quite "safe" :)
The old out-of-date roms are not distributed by TI anymore are they?

anyway, I don't think they care, as long as not a lot of morons start
downloading from my pages, then fuck upp their calcs, and blaimes TI.
But if you ask for their permission, they probably say no, because it is safest
for them to do so.

//Olle