Re: A89: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

> Olle, you will continue to have the ROM updates on your site even if TI asks
> you not to, correct?  I just want to know if I should or should not keep a
> backup on my PC in case you stop making older flashroms available.

I will not keep them up if TI says I shouldn't.
I don't think that will ever happen though..
I cant find anything in the licence agreement on giving them away.
it just says you cant sell it, and that you should keep the copyright-info on
any copies you make.
So I think I'm quite safe.
But as Bryan sais.. "Always, always, have a backup on your PC." :)
who knows..  maybe all my disks crash..  maybe Russia freaks out and nukes me.
who knows.. anything can happen :) now with Y2K and everything ;))

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: