Re: A89: Re: Re: grrrrr 2.03

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: grrrrr 2.03

Uh, then use the 512-bit RSA encryption key because they do not want
anyone other than TI to make a rom.  TI put alot of work into making AMS
x.0x.  I mean, if someone made a rom and flashed it in, the only thing
that would say TI would be the casing, and I am pretty sure they dont
want that.  Besides, if you want to make your own rom, just make your
own hand-held console.
     - Matt