Re: A89: Re: Re: grrrrr 2.03

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: grrrrr 2.03

Umm....TI isn't trying to stop ppl from programming in ASM :P Why would
they include "built-in" assembly support if they didn't want stuff
programmed in it ;) And TI signed TCPA's game pack did they not? :) This
kinda proves that TI isn't against us programming this stuff. They are
just lazy and figure we can figure out where new addy's are in new ROM
versions :P

-Tim

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999 Cyong0@aol.com wrote:

> No, there are no "easier' stuff in v2.03.  In case you haven't heard, TI
> doesn't like people enhancing their calculators, in fact this is an obvious
> attempt to prevent people like us from programming stuff (besides the fact
> programmers are sorta breakin' the law by making "tetris" and "Street Fighter
> II" games which are copyrighted
>
> Then again we could just call the games "Zetris" and "Fighters who just so
> happened to be on the Street II"...:P

Follow-Ups: References: