Re: A89: THEY STILL INPLY THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: THEY STILL INPLY THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT

yes i know, thats my point, they can stil technically say that they (TI) didnt
make it, but instead softwarehouse did (i dont think that TI completly absorbed
softwarehouse, i could be wrong tho)