A89: Re: Can't run any ASM-program after downloading the newest ROM from

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Can't run any ASM-program after downloading the newest ROM from TI

Hi Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
Thank you for your mail from Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:58:47 +0200
(MET DST)

I have experimented a little. After running the ROM-pacther to
several files, I'm at the level as yesterday. When I run a program
then it start and end with at once with a "Done".

The FAQ have no tip to do. Is there anybody who knows about the
problem or knows about how to get over the problem, then please
mail back to me...

Thanks a lot

--
Ismail Kuyucu