Re: A89: Re: Street Fighter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Street Fighter

Sorry about the second mail, but it seems I forgot a few things in the
first one.  I dont remember any criticism, just about SF2T and how it
crashes.  And there was that one about how I cant debug, but no one on
this list knows that.  Also, I dont consider this wasting half an hour.
First, it only took 10-15 minutes to write that mail.  Second, I enjoy
trying to learn other peoples opinions and points.  I think that it
enriches your personality to hear and listen to what other people have
to say.  I am not narrow minded, as you appear to be.  And as far as
SF2T being in beta so long and no body wanting that, who cares?  Do you
think Thomas and Pierre are making this game for you or anyone else?  I
sure hope not.
     - Matt