Re: A89: Re: Street Fighter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Street Fighter

> That sounds like what was happening to me, but I just tried it with
>  plusshell, and it crashed in less than a minute.  And I am using rom 1.0,
so
>  I know that's not the problem.  I have as much archived as possible,
allback
>  and most of the player files, then I have the libs, sf2t, and one of the
>  players in ram.  If anyone has gotten sf2 v1.0Beta to work on rom 1.0 with
>  all the players and backgrounds loaded, could you please send me the
backup?
>  I would realy appreaciate it.
>
>  P.S.  Does anybody know what the intro.89z file is?

ha...you might as well just forget what i said...after about 3 full minutes
(much longer than on doorsos) of playing sft2 on plusshell my calc began to
flicker...as if the video mem switching speed was slowing down...then after
another minute or so...it totally crashed...i wonder if the problems everyone
is having is due to greyscale...i have not tried the black and white
characters, frankly because greyscale rules!...however i am willing to bet
that it would be considerably more stable than the greyscale versions on
doors or plusshell...hmm...a working backup would be nice if included in the
sf2t archive...

...Steven