RE: A89: Re: ROM 1.05 and grayscales

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Re: ROM 1.05 and grayscales

>I noticed that userlib::idle_loop does make grayscale extremely slow and
>ineffective.  But the idle_loop routine in util.h works fine.  Too fix your
>idle_loop, you might want to look to util.asm for ideas... But when
>userlib::idle_loop isn't used, grayscale seems to work fine.  I fixed the
>annoying slow blinking effect in DeMine by recompiling it to use the util
>idle_loop.  Now the title screen is nice grayscale like it should be.

Oh, thanks for telling me.

The pb is that util::idle_loop isn't compatible w/ future rom versions
cause it uses direct RAM variables access..
My idle_loop is compatible (it uses a rom call) but slows down grayscale :((

I guess I have to find a new rom call which doesn't slow down this...
Xavier VASSOR
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Homepage: http://start.at/doors
ICQ:10241721