RE: A89: Re: ROM 1.05 and grayscales

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Re: ROM 1.05 and grayscales

I noticed that userlib::idle_loop does make grayscale extremely slow and
ineffective.  But the idle_loop routine in util.h works fine.  Too fix your
idle_loop, you might want to look to util.asm for ideas... But when
userlib::idle_loop isn't used, grayscale seems to work fine.  I fixed the
annoying slow blinking effect in DeMine by recompiling it to use the util
idle_loop.  Now the title screen is nice grayscale like it should be.

>===== Original Message From assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org =====
>What?  I can see four shades in programs such as SMQ (doors version) and
>Tetris just fine on the 89 v1.05 ROM.
>
>-Miles Raymond

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Zach Miller