A89: Calc turns off after my program returns to Doors...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Calc turns off after my program returns to Doors...

I am nearing completion of a game I am creating, and there is one problem that
is bugging me.  When I exit my program, the calc returns to doors, like it
should, but then shuts off.  I then have to press 'on' to return to doors.
Otherwise, everything works correctly, and I never recieve errors.  Does
anyone know how a program would cause this, or how such a problem would be
resolved?  Any help from you skilled programmers would be terrific.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Zach Miller
Madison,Wisconsin
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO