Re: A89: Re: ASM getkey routine without libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ASM getkey routine without libraries

In a message dated 8/12/99 9:07:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
noveck@pluto.njcc.com writes:

> The userlib source DOES come in the Doors zip - if you still can't get the
>  code to work (do you have the ASM include files for doorsos:: calls,
right?)
>  then just copy the userlib::idle_loop code.  And if you don't want the
>  pause, you can either modify the userlib::idle_loop code or try the getkey
>  routine from nibbles89 - which I believe is the same code you have =(
>
>      -Scott

yeah but the problem though is that the idle_loop() calls functions from
doorsos:: ... that won't work l think.