RE: A89: Re: "Transfer" of values between C and ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Re: "Transfer" of values between C and ASM

Ok, lets see here. Might I remind you that the C programs would run
noticably slower then those in pure asm =) I think that C is great and all
but normally C programs are more bloated and slow then asm proggies. I
doubt SMQ would even be possible (at its speed) in C =)

-}InFuZeD{

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Jeff Tyrrill wrote:

> Maybe not yet, but when TI's SDK for the 89 and 92+ are released, nobody
> will use ASM anymore (unless they charge for the SDK), because it will make
> it really easy to use C. Also, 89 and 92+ are very compatible, even with ASM
> (right?), but especially with C, so one list would probably work for both
> calcs.

Follow-Ups: References: