Re: A89: Online petition to stop the war in Yugoslavia

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Online petition to stop the war in Yugoslavia

my apologies, I hate spam as much as you.  There are people, though, who
eagerly would sign this petition if they only knew about it.  It might not
be of any interest to you, but if that's the case, delete it and don't
reply.

but my mistake; I won't do it again.