A89: Online petition to stop the war in Yugoslavia

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Online petition to stop the war in Yugoslavia

Sorry for the forward, but you can do some good by signing this petition.
It will automatically send a unique letter your state senators and
representives.  And pass it on (preferably not in the spam fashion I'm
sending to this list ;-)

http://www.lp.org/
> 2600 Virginia Ave. NW, Suite 100                          voice:
202-333-0008
> Washington DC 20037                                         fax:
202-333-0072