Re: A89: Disk space

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Disk space

Do you have it all in the root directory, or under many
sub-directories?  The root can only handle a specific amount of file
name space (something like a certian number of files, or a certian
number of characters allowed for all the file names) where the
sub-directories are given more freedom.

-Adam