A89: Disk space

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Disk space

Hi.  I do all my work on 3.5" floppy disks and
something strange has happened.  On all the disks that
I program on I can't use all of the memory.  It stops
at about 900 to 1000 kilobytes.  It won't let me put
any more files on it.  This has happened to all my
disks.  Is this something that the assembler would do
becouse all I have on the disks are asm files and 89z
files and I assemble the asm files to my disk?  Does
there a reason why this happens?
===
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908
For the best of japanese programs and news on
Brave Warrior Itami.