A89: Assembly Studio 89/92+ Clarifications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Assembly Studio 89/92+ Clarifications

Just warning everyone now -- the program will *NOT* work if the path to it
or the file being assembled has a windows name that is not equivalent to its
DOS name (ie, a directory or filename with more than 8 characters or a space
in it).  Also, there may be problems if the file paths are too long. . .

I'm looking for ideas for what to put in -- keep in mind that I just slapped
this together in VB, so anything that requires a more powerful language like
C++ or a skilled programmer isn't for me -- ie, no Compile & Send or color
coding stuff, at least not yet. . .

                -Scott Noveck (SMN)
                 smn@calc.org
                 Lead Programmer: