A89: Rom Version and Hardware Test Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Rom Version and Hardware Test Screen

I am not sure if anyone else has found this stuff yet but I will post the
info any ways.  I realize that instructions have already been posted as to
how to get to  the ROM version screen (not the about menu one) via the
program IO screen.  If not you can reach it by going to the Program IO then
by pressing [DIAMOND] then [APPS].  After you have reached that screen you
can press [ALPHA] then 's' and it will bring up the factory test options.  I
have tried all of the options except for the flash memory test due to the
fact that I don't know if that will erase the flash memory.  If you select
the Ram Test option however it will erase anything that you have put on your
calc.  If you have any questions, e-me I may have an answer and I may not.

Rwk...