Re: A89: ROM Version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ROM Version

I'm believing that it's [F1][A] on the ti-89 as well.
the [F5][diamond][APPS] returns JUST the rom version screen.

for the latter of the two tries, it returns the copyright for textas
instruments, Inc and the copyright for Soft Warehouse, Inc.
then the rom version; ex (from mine)
Version 1.00 07/27/1998  <--- exact text
it displays all that not in a window
the about screen says that in a window as well as the serial number and the
products ID code.