Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

It's not really the fact that he can make whatever he wants, (because he can) I
am just simply pointing out that the idiotic, brainless, and full of crap text
games are the ones to win over, we should AT LEAST get some time to get our games
out there and played before the idiotic games take over and kill our ratings.

PS; I am really and truthfully sorry for the rant, but I have worked hard on
several games for the ti-83, all but one (the text based crappo test game) were
rejected because kids wanted their memory free for such games as, "drug wars",
space invaders (which I have no problem with), and about.. nothing else.

I probably won't spam anymore unless I'm announcing an asm game
-Dormando