Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

I second that...

- Flinn
flinn@mindspring.com

Thayne Miller wrote:

 I'd also like to voice my agreement.  I didn't like that game very much at all, and I think it would be a waste to even bother programming a new version.  The TI-89 is probably the most advanced TI calculator to date and I'm sure it would be in the interest of the gaming/programming community if some cool graphical games were made to take advantage of the bigger screen and larger memory capacity.  If you still really want to make drugwars, then may I suggest you sit down for 15 minutes and write it in basic, rather than waste tons of time doing it in ASM.  You might as well use the ASM to its fullest capabilities.  Perhaps a graphical version would be more entertaining :-)__
Thayne Miller
mailto:yomaster@inconnect.com
ICQ# 4637439 | mailto:4637439@pager.mirabilis.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084              LDS member  http://www.lds.org "The greatest pleasure in yo-yoing is an abstract
pleasure--watching the dramatization of simple physical
laws, and realizing they will never fail if a trick is done
correctly.  The geometric purity of it!  The string isn't
just a string, it is a tool in the enactment of theorems.
It is a line, an idea"       - Frank Conroy, Stop Time
well, hate to be a spoil sport, but i don't think drugwars was really that good of a game.  it's been on the 86 and 85 that i know of, and i'm sure it's on the 83 too.  why not use the memory more efficiently.  we have 184K, i think, and don't really need to worry about memory.
really i'm saying i don't like the idea and you should come up with a new one.

sorry.

At 08:35 PM 9/22/98, you wrote:

>{-kimo-}Chemistry 1131 at the college doesn't tickle my pickle!-kimo__________________________________________

Follow-Ups: References: