Re: A89: Remember the old fargo homepage?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Remember the old fargo homepage?

What do you mean "not having to read past all the other stuff that I don't
need to see"?

Do you have an 89 yourself?  Would you like to do the 89 screenshots for
ticalc.org?

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, Dan Sherman wrote:

> I was just wondering if anyone remembered the old fargo homepage, the one
> that was updated almost daily with screenshots of all the new programs...
> I think it'd be really cool if a page like that for the '89.  Now that I
> think about it, I could maintain a page like that, once games and programs
> come out.
>
> I dunno, good idea?
>
> Bryan - Not that ticalc.org isn't an incredible job, I just miss those
> screenshots, and not having to read past all the other stuff that I don't
> need to see.
> --
> Dan Sherman
> sher0209@tc.umn.edu
> ICQ# 2297149 | 2297149@pager.mirabilis.com
> "Would you be prepared if gravity reversed itself?"   --  Real Genius
> LDS Member  --  http://www.lds.org

Follow-Ups: References: