Re: A89: may I just remind you...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: may I just remind you...

but how long did it finally take?  and how many other crappy shells are
there now?  Great; we've sucsessfully divided our programming mass into
about 6 different parts, each programming for their own shell...  wow,
that's efficient...

All I'm saying is that once we get a good shell that will run programs,
let's make programs; not more shells.  Just because a particular shell
doesn't have something that you think would be "cool," ask everyone and see
what they think, and don't just go off and write another shell.  it's a
waste of time, yours and mine