From: {-kimo-} <kimo@stones.com>
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Friday, September 04, 1998 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: A89: Re: TI-89 File Archives

what?  this is confusing me.  hmm, could that be because i'm not a programmer?  =)

but anyway.  before you program ANYTHING on the 89, you have to know the addresses of everything?  isn't that suppose to be a standard thing for 68k programming?  aren't they all the same?

At 07:43 PM 9/4/98, you wrote:

>I'm starting to work on that right now.  I hope that most of the rom calls
>are in the same place.
>
>Does anyone want to work with me on hacking the product code send/receive?
>That would be a really easy way to get a rom dump, so we can start finding
>the addresses of everything.
>
>At 07:32 PM 9/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>
>>Hehe, now if only we had some way to do assembly...

{-kimo-}

Summers never live up to your expectations . . .
-kimo