Re: A89: The power of basic!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: The power of basic!

Hmm, there shouldn't be an input at the bottom, but there should be a menu at the
top with an available F5 item to return to the Home Screen. Are you sure you weren't
on the Program IO screen and didn't know it? I have been messing around with
TI-Basic since I got my calculator and it never gave me any problems (other than
simple bugs). The calculator shouldn't be able to freeze unless you use assembly (or
the Exec command) because of the proccessor's supervisor mode (allowing a proccess
to sort of make sure nothing goes wrong). It did take me a minute though the first
time I ran a basic program to figure out that I was on the ProgIO screen because it
looks so similar to the home screen, and on all of the other calculators I've used
it is the same thing as the home screen. If it really did crash though you should
make sure that TI knows and they will probably fix it relatively soon.

82 Master
World of 82

Michael Cook wrote:

Follow-Ups: References: