Re: A89: Re: Phoenix for TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Phoenix for TI-89

> Question.  how the heck did you get enough money to buy that?  =)

Answer.  I shot a bunch of stuff with my single cannon, until i collected
enough money to buy a quad cannon.  Then I saved up for a rapid-fire thingie.
Then i shot some more stuff, until i had the cash for a triple plasma cannon.
Then, i bought a super-rapid-fire upgrade.  Then I was all set.  I bought a
golden arches gun too, and I thought it was cool, but pretty useless.  If
anybody wants to know what all the things in the shop do, i can tell them,
having bought them all, or you can DL the 92+ version, which has documentaiion
for some stuff (but the prices are wrong.)

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

     -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Follow-Ups: References: