Re: A89: Re: Link cable, HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Link cable, HELP!

Well, now, here's something i can help with.
The grey thing is a rf choak. it is not critical.
I did buy the graphlink and took it apart. it is like a mini modem. it even has a crystal in it. you could not even try to make one with out tons of money wraped up in it. now, i have made a home made link cable and it works great. my friends link cable busted and so i gutted it and made a parallal link cable. it works great. The 92 software for it workd on the 92, 92+ and the 89. the other software works great for the 82-83-85-86. you can get to the site by going to the links page on the ticalc.org's homepage. then going to the parallel link page. it costs about $5. I hope this helps you

---
Rob (Usul) Smith

visit my homepage at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/lair/1696/index.htm