RE: A89: Tetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Tetris

I emailed Jimmy Mårdell (the maker of Ztetris and Sqrzx) to see if he was
writing those great games for the 89 and he said that he doesn't have an 89
yet but when he does he will make the games for them. But he said not right
away because he has military school and college work to do and he is very
busy...

David