From: David Demers <Led__Zeppelin@email.msn.com>
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 8:16 PM
Subject: A89: 68k Tutorial

I'm looking for a good 68k tutorial, preferably with examples for the TI-89.  I've learned a little Z80 asm and I started making a math/science formula program, but with only a menu (made of sprites, because I don't know enough to do it any other way), it was over 8k!
Also, I'm looking for an asm compiler so I can start testing things out.  I need a compiler, and something to convert it to a TI-89 program.
If anyone could help me get started, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
         David Demers
             led__zeppelin@msn.com