Re: A89: Re: TI-89 hang...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: TI-89 hang...

I've also noticed a few other things about mario.  Sometimes, especially in
level 3 at the checkpoint, it messes up when I die and return to the
checkpoint.  The level gets displayed, but "Mario is Missing!" (<-lame
reference to SNES game)  After a short while, it kills me and repeats itself
until I have no lives left.

BTW, does anyone know how to get the 1st mushroom on the 1st level?  Is that a
keyhole or what?  And are those poles with round tops stop signs or trees?

<< this happens every time you exit mario? really?  i haven't had any problems
at
 all with it >>