Re: A89: TI <--?--> I2C

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI <--?--> I2C

Oki!  that clarify's everything :)

I didnt know about the MBus (as i said)
but anyway.. If _I_ (here he goes again :) where to design such a network
and hub, the desig would be very simple. I would just connect all the lines
of the different calcs to eachother, making a big "ethernet-like" network
(that is all the withe together, all the red together and so on..)
anything else seems a little bit stupid to me.. :/
this would have the result that it would work just perfectly
with just 2 calcs and no hub..

if you are going to write programs for this linkingportocol, why not just
look in the code to see if it works... or try it out if it is precompiled
lirary or something like that...

hmm..  now I am annoying myself with this rather pointless email...
you have still not got your answer :) sorry for that..

//Olle