Re: A89: TI <--?--> I2C

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI <--?--> I2C

Last time I looked there where only two ends on a standard TI-link :)
but..  of course it should be possible to make a multiplayergame
if you made the cable for it...
I am not familiar with the MBus though but I2C would not be any problem..
but I still think the best idea is to make your own specialized link protocol
if you are going to do something like that..  a waste of space
and time to be compatible to some link protocol that you wont use all the
features of anyway..

Unless of course you want to be compatible with something already existing..
like I2C or Micro Wire memories..
but we where talking multiplayer games here right?

or maybe I don't really understand what you want to do...
//Olle