A89: My Gripe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: My Gripe

I just have a Gripe to make.  Anyone ever heard of my crappy TI-82, 83,
85, 86, and 92 site called "Randall's TI Game World"?  Well, guess what,
after having it up for over a year now, a company called "Game World,
Inc." decided to e-mail me about Trademark Infringement!  Can you say
STUPID!?  I get less than 200 hits a day when I peak, and I haven't made
any money off the site despite many attempts to.  If you could help me
get a petition going so that I won't have to change all the many
graphics on my site which I wasn't planning on ever updating again due
to lack of time, please e-mail me your name at:
ti7@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading,
 Randall Lewis
  ti7@hotmail.com