A89: 89 Programming techs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: 89 Programming techs

After reading message after message after message of people asking
questions about programming techniques (be it in basic or m68k) and all
the replies with helpful hints, ideas and examples.  I had thought up of
a site idea.

I looked around and haven't found anything specific so why not..

How about a website dedicated to programming techniques and ideas for
the ti-89 (and maybe m68k programming techs for the 92+ as well).  A
place where people could submit some sample source ideas, or what not
and to have a resource for those who would have questions.

It could also document and discuss source code for programs which have
it released (say, someone makes a really cool asm game for the 89 and
releases the source code, a few people from this site would take that
source apart and describe what techniques are used and basically how it
goes).

Just an idea, I'd host it and start it off.
Please don't bite my head off,
-Dormando