Re: A89: Original Mario

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Original Mario

We ought to make a list of proposed games, and people could sign up for
the them, and if they decide to quit, they could pass their source onto
others, which of course would be well-commented.  :-)  This isn't to say
that all games should come from this list, but it might be a good way to
prevent two differnet groups from producing very similar games (ie,
Nibbles, Tetris, Pac-Man, etc.)  When someone proposes a game, he could
also put forth any suggestions or possibly any source code or graphics.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:37:53 EST ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:

>In a message dated 11/23/98 18:36:50 Eastern Standard Time,
>bentensai@yahoo.com writes:
>

>>  Hi,
>>       I have heard several of you say their should be a game based
>on
>>  the original Mario (not Super Mario).  I am going to make this as
>my
>>  first assembly game.  If you have any suggestions please write to
>the
>>  list.
>>                    Thanks
>

>that's a really bad way to start off. you should start small and build
>your
>way up.  besides, there are already 2 other mario's being developed
>for the
>TI-89.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]