Re: A89: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

In a message dated 11/17/98 8:51:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Daniel7073@aol.com writes:

> There probably is a putsprite function in the ROM  (BASIC function:
> RestorePic
>  or something like that.)  Of course, it's designed to read the TI format
>  sprites.  However, I agree that huffman isn't in the ROM.  It would be nice
>  for the next version of huffman to have a compression function, not only
>  decompression.

but if the program compressed data at the beginning of execution, wouldn't
that defeat the point of conserving space in the stored file?