Re: A89: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

Someone probably will hack the ROM eventually.  The problem with this is that
when TI releases a new ROM, the person will have to re-integrate their changes
in the ROM  (Besides the fact that it's illegal).  It will only save about 64
bytes of space to put the functions in the ROM instead of a library.  Also,
library upgrades would take longer because of the bigger size.