Re: A89: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

But what if developers are calling on a new function to be added?  What
about the developers that don't care about a "standard" library, and just
add their functions in anyways?  Are three libraries really all that much
that a user can't handle?  Come on!!  It will be easier to update three
smaller, related-function libraries, than one huge library.  If we were
trying to convince you to use 12-100 libraries, then I would see your point.
Only a programmer could keep track of what games use what libs, but three!!
How can you argue with that?  If there was a standard for displaying games
and game info such as:  (not limited to)

Program Creation Info
---------
Head Developed By: TCPA
 ti_alliance@listbot.com