Re: A89: Sending files to 89, what is this checksum error?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Sending files to 89, what is this checksum error?

I got this error a few times.  The only thing that fixed it was getting the file
again on the computer.  The invalid checksum was given to me because I was dealing
with a broken file, hence the invalid checksum.  It might send, it might not,
mostly not though.

If you've already tried re-downloading (delete the origional file first, I hate it
when it doesn't overwrite correctly) and you still get the same error, I am sorry
and I am not pushing this as the answer.

-Dormando
http://fanware.simplenet.com