Re: A89: Sending files to 89, what is this checksum error?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Sending files to 89, what is this checksum error?

<< no no no!
 you people!
 checksum is like a double-checker. It's located at the end of the file. the
 ti-graph link program compares the size of the program to the checksum. If
 the checksum is equal to the file size, it's good! if not, won't transmit. >>

i think we've all established this to be true, but we want to know why this is
happening.  and so far, the only good explanation seems to be the batts are
low.